Monday, February 20, 2012

The Second Week...

Yesterday I decided I wasn't going to write a blog entry this time- I felt as though I had done nothing that was worthy of a place on any type of bucket list. Then it was pointed out to me that I had - that the past week, making it through every day has been an achievement.

That got me thinking about the things, and the people, who made it a little easier. So on my bucket list this week, is discovering that break-ups don't have to be an end, they can be just a little bit of a wiggle, before everything goes on again (just in a very different route to before the wiggle). Thankyou James.

So this is a bit of a shit blog, but I promise whole - heartedly that by next week I will have done something more interesting that you might actually want to hear about! :)

xxh

3 comments:

  1. You're a pretty cool person, did you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I like the new layout - love those birds. (Though I'd also like bees...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you are a pretty cool person :p Thanks :)
    Thank-you Catty, the birds reminded me of when they take to the sky next to a river, at some sign of movement. So I felt it fitted with the blog title. Haha about the bees :p

    ReplyDelete